Skip to content
- PhD Student at City College of New York
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry with a Math minor from Hartwick College
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from Columbia University
- Smith, R.E., Castaldi, M.J. “Analysis of the Catalytic Partial Oxidation of Methane in a Shock Tube” The Catalysis Society of Metropolitan New York Annual Symposium, March 18, 2015.
- Description of Research:
- I study the catalytic oxidation of environmentally important heterogeneous reactions, such as the partial oxidation of methane over a platinum catalyst, using a novel shock tube technique to determine the intrinsic chemical kinetics.